INCOGNITO

October 25, 2011


Sshhh... he's hiding from the paparazzi.

*

A few exciting events happened during my extended hiatus.  How about a life update?  Ok if you insist.

- Our family connected with an amazing Life Group through our church, LifeChurch.tv.  I didn't realize how badly I missed that kind of close connection and accountability.  So thankful for this group of people that are doing life with us heart and soul!

- Zane was offered a book contract on his first novel and is in the editing process now.  This is a huge dream come true for him and I couldn't be more proud.

- I received an unexpected promotion at work and was transferred to another location here in T-Town.  This was a major learning/trusting experience for me.  At first I wasn't sure if the transfer was a good thing but God was definitely teaching me a thing or two about trusting His perfect plan.

- Oh yeah and I turned 29.  Oh boy..

I suppose that's a relatively short list but in our little world pretty exciting stuff!  I'll be back tomorrow with Winston Wednesday!

2 comments:

Natalie "The Pampered Mom" said...

Congrats Congrats!! It's amazing what God will do!!

Jenny Lee said...

Yes it is!