Music Monday

November 14, 2011

Every morning on my way to work I plug in my iPhone and pick some tunes for my drive.  I thought it would be fun to share weekly some of my favorite tunes. (Feel free to tell me that this is the most boring posting idea ever! ;)  

This morning I was feeling mellow so I chose Ben & Noelle.  Perfect.  


Ben and Noelle Kilgore are a local husband and wife team who own the Shoe Gypsy on Cherry Street as well as lead worship at a local church, Sanctuary.   Ben was a part of The Hero Factor whom I also love.  They released Sacred Songs back in October and it's just beautiful.  They're voices have a soothing, almost ethereal quality.  Seriously all of the songs are lovely but my particular favs (at the moment) are Healing, Hold Me Together, and I Am Yours.  Check them out, you won't be sorry.

Who are you currently listening to?

No comments: