Mama Got New Shoes!

July 02, 2012


I finally bit the bullet and bought new running shoes yesterday...


Brooks Ghost 5


They are a very comfortable neutral shoe, plus they're pretty. :)  If you're in the market for running shoes I highly recommend being fitted at your local runner's shop.  My favorite in Tulsa is Fleet Feet.  They can video your feet running on a treadmill and from there narrow down the shoe selection to the best fit for you.  I took my new shoes out for a test run yesterday, despite the heat silly me, and am very happy with them so far.  Looking forward to my NoBo run tonight!

1 comment:

Jamal Mall said...

Enjoy designer outlet shopping experience and shopping, great deals and events at Tulsa Promenade Stores . Find more than 100 outlet stores locations and information about opening hours and directions at Tulsa Promenade.